STATESMANSHIP AND RELIGIOUS FREEDOM SEMINAR: Philadelphia
May 24-26, 2022
Modeled on the highly successful Statesmanship and Religious Freedom (SaRF) Seminar held annually in Washington, D.C., SaRF in Philly will convene May 24-26, 2022. The program includes interactive sessions with religious freedom scholars and advocates, multi-sensory and immersive experiences through exhibits at the Faith and Liberty Discovery Center, and visits to historical sites around Independence Mall. Applications should be submitted by April 15, 2022, to receive full consideration. Students selected to participate in the program are responsible for their transportation to and from Philadelphia, but all other expenses including meals, hotel lodging, and program activities are fully covered.
ESSENTIAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- I will be 18 years old by March 1, 2022
- I am currently enrolled as a college undergraduate student
- I agree to approach the seminar as a learner
- I am able to self-fund my travel to and from Philadelphia
- I plan to attend all sessions each day of the Seminar
By applying to this 2022 SaRF Seminar, I am affirming that I meet all of the above eligibility requirements.