STATESMANSHIP AND RELIGIOUS FREEDOM SEMINAR: Washington, D.C.
May 15-17, 2024
The 5th annual Statesmanship and Religious Freedom Seminar in Washington, D.C. will be held May 15-17, 2024. This seminar’s co-host is the Museum of the Bible, where a majority of the sessions will be held. The Seminar includes visits to congressional offices, federal agencies, and D.C.-based non-profits. Students are encouraged to apply early but applications should be submitted by March 1, 2024, to receive full consideration. Students selected to participate in the program are responsible for their transportation to Washington D.C., but all other expenses including meals, hotel lodging, and program activities are covered by the program scholarship.
ESSENTIAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- I will be 18 years old by May 1, 2024
- I am currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- I agree to approach the seminar as a learner
- I am able to self-fund my travel to and from Washington, D.C.
- I commit to attending all sessions each day of the Seminar