SaRF: WASHINGTON DC
STATESMANSHIP AND RELIGIOUS FREEDOM SEMINAR: Washington, DC
May 18-20, 2022
The 3rd annual Statesmanship and Religious Freedom (SaRF) Seminar in D.C. will be held May 18-20, 2022. This seminar’s co-host is the Museum of the Bible, where a majority of the session will be held. The Seminar also includes visits to congressional offices, federal agencies, and D.C.-based non-profits. Applications should be submitted by March 14, 2022, to receive full consideration. Students selected to participate in the program are responsible for their transportation to Washington D.C., but all other expenses including meals, hotel lodging, and program activities are fully covered.
ESSENTIAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- I will be 18 years old by March 1, 2022
- I am currently enrolled as a college undergraduate student
- I agree to approach the seminar as a learner
- I am able to self-fund my travel to and from Washington D.C.
- I plan to attend all sessions each day of the Seminar
By applying to this 2022 SaRF Seminar, I am affirming that I meet all of the above eligibility requirements.