SaRF: WASHINGTON D.C.
STATESMANSHIP AND RELIGIOUS FREEDOM SEMINAR: Washington, D.C.
May 17-19, 2023
The 4th annual Statesmanship and Religious Freedom Seminar in Washington, D.C. (SaRF DC) will be held May 17-19, 2023. This seminar’s co-host is the Museum of the Bible, where a majority of the scholar sessions will be held. The Seminar includes visits to congressional offices, federal agencies, and D.C.-based non-profits. Students are encouraged to apply early but applications should be submitted no later than March 15, 2023, to receive full consideration. Students selected to participate in the program are responsible for their transportation to Washington D.C., but all other expenses including meals, hotel lodging, and program activities are fully covered.
PAST SaRF DC EVENTS
ESSENTIAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- I will be 18 years old by May 1, 2023
- I am currently enrolled as a college undergraduate student
- I agree to approach the seminar as a learner
- I am able to self-fund my travel to and from Washington D.C.
- I plan to attend all sessions each day of the Seminar